Monday, April 20, 2009

I found Mecca in New Mexico

Hi All -

So I'm back from my whirlwind tour of my inlaws across 4 states and 7 days...and have finally caught up with chores and sleep and generally schlebbiness. The trip itself was mostly uneventful, meeting the in-laws for the first time, cleaning out hubby's storage space, and a tiny bit of sightseeing.

But in New Mexico I found my new favorite place...a gemstone importer with amazing prices that is housed in a 7000 sq. foot warehouse. Bead strands of gemstones of all kinds dripping from the walls EVERYWHERE! I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. After an hour or so and several hundred dollars later...hubby and I went to dinner in Santa Fe.

So now I am home...spent the last couple days working on a paper for an international business class I am taking. So that's done and so I have tonight and part of tomorrow to work on pictures and new product.

Check out my Etsy at: http://www.winddancerdesigns.etsy.com

-Leah :-)

No comments: