Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sneak Peek - Reyna Red Bridal

Hi All -

Well I did say I would try to blog more about what I am working on throughout the weeks and so here I go.  That's not to say that you should get used to 2 blog entries in 2 days as a norm...but think of this as an added perk this week.

And look pretty pictures!

What can I say?  I like sparkly things - swing them in front of me and I will focus on them....but that's going off onto another tangent.

Amethyst Moon Necklace


Blue Chalcedony Earrings


Simple Crystal Drop Earrings


Crimson Earrings


Evergreen Necklace


Evergreen Earrings


Meadow Necklace


Pink Champagne Earrings


Tuscany Necklace

I hope you enjoy this sampling of my 2010 Reyna Red Bridal Collection.  Collection is available on Etsy - Reyna Red - Wind Dancer

-Leah :-)

No comments: