Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Well that resolution kinda got KICKED in the face...

So my resolution to maintain my blog better lasted about a month...and then epic failed into February.

So, here I am at the tail end of a month with very few updates to beg forgiveness and all of my readers' kind indulgence.

Some news to report -

Was invited to a very prestigious bridal show - DC Centre Bridal Show - which was this past Sunday.  The place was PACKED with blushing brides-to-be and all the wedding accoutrements from tons of fabulous local vendors.  I was blown away when I found out that I was the only handmade jewelry artisan invited to show at the event.  Wow, such a boost to my ego.

A little bummed that my show schedule this year is going to be so thin - but as I will be by myself and starting to balloon out with the pod - as the season really starts to swing...I have to be sensible.  So I hope dear readers that you will stick with me through the Spring and Summer months on here.  I have some thoughts about creating my own "online craft show" for a couple dates...stay tuned for more on that.

I have samples in the works for the Sampler Village's March Sampler boxes - gotta get those in the mail early next week.

My first ultrasound was rescheduled to Friday - and since this is the military...not sure if I will have a "first pic" to share.  But, fingers crossed...we'll see.

The house needs a serious Spring cleaning - which my fuzzy enabler (Munchkin) is currently holding me down with his 5lbs to stop me from starting.  The nursery (which is currently the guestroom and storage needs to be cleaned out and repainted a color that doesn't look like peach vomit.

That's it for now!

No comments: