Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Rumblings in my mind...

Hi All:

So...The holiday season of shopping, wrapping and shipping like mad is starting to wind down and now is about the time that I begin to putter around again in my studio, doodling on junk mail envelopes, randomly writing down ideas in school notebooks for new collections for Spring.

I have a kitschy collection for Valentine's Day already in the works...jumped the gun a bit there. Several preview pieces are available on my Etsy: http://windddancerdesigns.etsy.com/ and more to come. That's on the Reyna Red side of the fence....

Still pondering something new for Wind Dancer. Have been experimenting with military knots using precious metal wire and leather...still in the drawing board phase...but the samples have some real interesting texture. And am thinking to expand the wampum bracelets and maybe add some light weight earrings....hmmm....where's that envelope?

But now off I go to my day job that keeps me in bead strands and pretty sparkly things...

-Leah :-)

No comments: