Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's June...Summer has officially arrived with a THUNDERSTORM!

It was a rough night...insomnia strikes again and a VERY early morning.  An appointment to take my care in for a recall servicing had me up and moving, albeit slowly, at 6:30am.

Ugh......

The maintenance was done by 830am - while I was waiting I poked around in the lot looking at a potential second car for me and Thor since sharing is a nightmare and a half.  I'm liking the look of the Versa personally, but I know Thor has his eye on a motorcycle instead.  But a motorcycle in the winter in Nebraska is not practical.

But look....it's June 1st.  Officially summer.  The kids are already out, the graduation parties have been partied and I have 100 days left of his deployment to get through.

You'd think June would arrive with a nice sunny day...but nope.  It's rapidly darkening out there and looking drearier by the minute.  Tornado warnings have been issued...I really miss California sometimes.

Tornados freak me out.  I will take earthquakes any day and twice on Sundays over a tornado.

I need a nap.

No comments: