Monday, January 31, 2011

A little under the weather but with a purpose...

So as some of you may know - I have been feeling a bit rundown lately.  A little overly tired, etc.  But as I was overjoyed to discover, I don't have the flu...or some other form of creeping crud.

I'm pregnant!

Woohoo!  And while I may whine and complain about how I seem to need to sleep 12 hours a day now, how I am nauseous 24 hours a day, and generally feel like someone is beating me with a stick...at least it's for a good cause.

So all is well, I'm taking those horrible smelling vitamins and trying to still get some work done between naps.  The fuzz people who sleep 20 hours a day are bad influences...Munchkin especially.

Other moms assure me that this will all pass in a few more weeks...let's hope, because you know me...if I am not doing 10 things at once whilst thinking about 4 more, I'm not a happy camper.

On the plus side, apparently I now have bionic hearing and the ability to smell what my neighbor 4 houses down is cooking for dinner.  Weird.

No comments: