Hi all -
My poor, poor, poor neglected blog. Well, here we are just 3 days into 2011 and I have decided to write. And to start off, let me beg forgiveness for the absolute thoughtless behavior that led me to ignore you for these last 3 long months.
So here I am, early on a Monday morning...up before dawn (crap), first cup of coffee downed in 2 minutes flat, first load of laundry in, and bleary-eyed in general...I am attempting to type some love to you fine readers.
Plans for the year -
1. Blog at least 3 times per week - more living, more laughter, pics and Munchkin's advice on life.
2. For the love of all that is pretty and shoes, I WILL organize my studio! More than just shoveling things from one side of my table to the other. Shoveling doesn't count.
3. I will continue to let Munchkin bully me with his fuzzy demands.
4. I will share the idiotic movies I watch, and the music I listen to throughout the day, as well as my trials and accomplishments.
5. I will dance like an idiot, sing too loud, and bounce up and down and act like I didn't know you were watching.
Plans for today -
1. Editing Etsy listings on winddancerdesigns for my destash section of jewelry supplies I have sworn to give up/pare down.
2. If the freaking sun EVER comes out, catch up on product pics for headbands and french barrettes.
3. Make something yummy for dinner with salmon that my husband will actually want to eat without staring at it like he's never seen a fish before. (I miss CA...all the fish live there) Although his cholesterol count is working in my favor on that - fish oil pills are icky. I'm thinking grilled salmon with baby corn and sweet potatoes.
And now with all my plans (well, the ones I could come up with on that first cup of blessed life-giving caffeine) written down and the sun actually up now, I will call this first entry done.
Please forgive its awkwardness and babbling...off I go to fold some laundry, make that 2nd cup of life giving sustenance and to actually get my ass to work.
Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood is queued up.