Thursday, April 8, 2010

Big changes on the horizon...


Hi All:

I have been reading this really amazing book called, Blogging for Bliss by Tara Frey.  It's a book about blogs, blogging and it gave me some really neat ideas for a new direction of my blog. 

I thought that a blog had to be focused in one direction - and so tried to fit that mold.  I only blogged when I had news to share about my jewelry or business...and I wasn't enjoying myself.  It was a chore.

Something I had to do every week.  That attitude about it sucked all the joy out of it.  And really, what is the point of that?! 

The most important idea that the book points out is that blogging is supposed to show an online audience the real you...not a version of you.  So from now on, I am going to be me.  Just me on here as well.  That's not to say that I won't ever write about my jewelry or business...it just won't be all I write about.

So, dear readers...look for changes over the next few weeks...changes to layout, subject matter...tone, etc.

It's a whole new horizon out there...
Leah :-)

No comments: