Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Channeling my inner (and outer) PRINCESS...New products!!

What little girl didn't dream about being a princess?  I, though a tomboy, still harbored secret wishes that I would meet Prince Charming and live happily ever after...skinned knees and all.

When Lady Diana married Prince Charles, I had a solid example that it could really happen.  Well, it could...couldn't it?!

So here's my nod to that little girl inside all of us, the one that longs for tiaras, jewels and happily ever after.  Just in time for late Spring and Summer brides....

Introducing Reyna Red Bridal Tiaras and Headbands. (*fanfare*)  Here are the first several in this series.

                                      Demeter Headband


                                  Stargazer Headband


                               Climbing Ivy Headband



                                      Tatania Headband



                                    Wildflowers Headband

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, these are beautiful!!!!!!