Sunday, May 2, 2010

Insomnia bites...someone tell me why I should change outta my PJs...

Was wide awake this morning at 3am - wide awake, alert, staring at the ceiling wondering why I was awake...staring at the ceiling.

Well not this ceiling - this is the ceiling in St. Peter's in Rome.  But hey, it's a ceiling...you get the idea.  Babbling....

Got about 4 hours of sleep and am dragging ass.  Still in my PJs and trying to work up the will to accomplish something today.  So far, I've accomplished making a breakfast burrito and babbling on here.

I should be working on my website, I should be taking pictures of new product, I should be painting my walls or cleaning my house...but I am struggling to keep my eyes open.

Calgon...take me away.  Or rather Benadryl take me away.

No comments: