Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm so tired...but I can't sleep...

Was up half the night and tossing and turning the other half.  No word from Thor for a few days and was having a very bad feeling.  Very bad.  Like my skin was too tight, and all the rooms in my house were closing in on me.

Wait.  Wait. Wait.  Waiting....

No email again.  Staring at the walls this morning at 3am.  4am.  5am.  6am

Couldn't sleep.  Finally gave up and got up this morning at 6:30am.  Went to take a shower and when I was getting dressed for the day, got an email from him.

And started crying like a little sissy.  Jeez, Leah...get a grip.  I just want to yell at myself sometimes.

                                                  From happier times - goofier times.




I still marvel at the realization that the solitary person I was has given way to someone whose whole world is wrapped up in my bald-headed husband.

So, I've turned into a sap.

Well, this sap is going to take a nap since I think I've earned it.

No comments: